Holy Week Services:
Holy Wednesday-6 p.m. with pot luck dinner to follow
Maundy Thursday-6:30 p.m.
Good Friday-5:30 p.m.
Easter Sunday-10:30 a.m. service only with Easter Egg Hunt to follow
Holy Wednesday-Ellen Johnston will conduct an Evening Prayer service
- Welcome to Greg Vick as our new music director!
- Photos of Rev April’s installation service are on the Parish Life/Photos page and on Facebook. Click on the facebook link to go to our facebook page. You do not need a facebook account to view the page.
- Yard Sale-April 26th from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. in the Parish Hall. Contact Sharon C. for more information.
- Spaghetti Dinner-May 16th from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.–see Fundraiser page for more information.
- Go to Parish Life/Schedules to sign up to host a Coffee Hour.
- Go to Parish Life/2014 Lectionary to see the readings for each week.
- The Reimbursement Request form is located on the Vestry page.
- Ever want to get extra points on your credit card? Now you can by using the button at the bottom right hand corner of this page to make your pledge payment. You can use your credit card $4000 limit) or you can use your PayPal account. You do not need to have a PayPal account if you use a credit card. If you want to learn how to do this contact Annette.
- The schedules for Acolytes, Altar Guild, Coffee Hour Hosts, and LEM and Lector were consolidated onto one page called Schedules. It is under Parish Life.
- Please check the calendar on the web site before making any arrangements for activities at church or in the Parish Hall so we can avoid scheduling conflicts. Activities/events posted on the web site calendar were approved by the rector and/or vestry.
- As vestry minutes are approved they are posted on the website. See the Vestry page under Parish Life.